The The Influence of Career Development on Employee Performance at PT Bank CIMB Niaga, Pondok Indah Branch - South Jakarta

  • Zac Rialmi Unpam
Keywords: Career Development and Employee Performance

Abstract

This research was conducted to examine the effect of career development on employee performance at PT Bank CIMB Niaga Pondok Indah Branch. The research method used is a quantitative method with the use of primary and secondary data. Population and sample are 40 respondents, who are employees of Credit Card Division of PT Bank CIMB Niaga Pondok Indah Branch. The results of research using the Pearson Product Moment correlation show that career development has a weak relationship with employee performance, by obtaining a correlation coefficient of r = 0.2487. The contribution of the influence of career development on employee performance with a coefficient of determination of r2 is 6.18%, while the remaining 93.83% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. The results of the significance test show that tcount <ttable is 0.3820 <2.0262, so it can be concluded that career development (X) does not have a significant effect on employee performance (Y) at PT Bank CIMB Niagan Pondok Indah Branch.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2020-12-26
How to Cite
Rialmi, Z. (2020). The The Influence of Career Development on Employee Performance at PT Bank CIMB Niaga, Pondok Indah Branch - South Jakarta. Jurnal Mandiri : Ilmu Pengetahuan, Seni, Dan Teknologi, 4(2), 210-221. https://doi.org/10.33753/mandiri.v4i2.129
Section
Articles